Consultation for the planning of investment funds and/or investment projects:
- Strategic planning of portfolio structures (investment targets, risk profiles, type of use of the properties, regional distribution, investment period / exit strategy).
- Participation in the legal, fiscal planning of property companies.
Management during the acquisition of properties:
- Identification of suitable properties, preparation of investment submittals with preliminary assessment and evaluation of the quality and location of the property.
- Participation in the wording of a letter of intents and the negotiation of the concrete due diligence modalities.
- Control and coordination of the due diligence (lawyers, tax consultants, engineering companies), analysis of the due diligence results and issuing of an investment recommendation.
- Negotiation of purchase prices and other purchase conditions (such as rental guarantees, warranties, rights of withdrawal, etc.).
- Negotiations of notarial purchase agreements in cooperation with legal consultants and notaries.
Participation in the financing:
- Making contact with appropriate banks and other financing partners.
- Preparation and compilation of the relevant information for the bank analysts.
- Negotiation of the concrete financing conditions.
- Consultation on the design of the loan agreement, if necessary in cooperation with legal consultants.
Carrying out the ongoing asset / property management:
- Selection, control and monitoring of the property management and the financial accounting.
- Preparation and continuous adaptation of business plans.
- Reporting to the investors’ management or other bodies.
- Providing analyses to the banks.
- Exercise of the management for the investors’ German property companies.
Support during the sale of properties:
- Consultation during and/or implementation of regroupings or disinvestments.
- Planning the sales strategy, negotiations with agency partners.
- Preparation of all documents for the due diligence of potential buyers, if necessary archiving in a data room.
- Participation in inspections / sales conversations.
- Negotiation of purchase conditions for the conclusion of purchase agreements.
- Transfer of the property and the documents after payment of the purchase price.
Participation in the evaluation of properties:
- Preparation of all documents for the evaluation.
- Attending inspections.
- Explanation and discussion of the data and/or assumptions relevant for the evaluation with the evaluation partners.
Coordination of all people / organisations involved in these processes:
- Management bodies of the investors,
- Auditors / tax consultants,
- Engineering companies,
- Real-estate agents,
- Evaluation companies,
- Property management.